A CELEBRATION OF SPRING
After a cold and frosty winter, the first signs of the new season are warmly welcomed. Of course, at Daylesford we believe the best celebration of those bright skies, mild mornings and delicate flowers is with a feast!
Our favourite springtime recipes are shared here in this e-Book. This new season provides many reasons to celebrate with loved ones. Both Easter and Mothering Sunday are perfect times to gather family and friends around a table, whether to enjoy a hearty lunch of our slow-cooked lamb shoulder with hasselback potatoes, or a sweet treat with a cup of tea, such as our large, spiced hot cross loaf that demands to be pulled apart and shared while still warm from the oven.
As the days grow warmer and longer and as Easter approaches, we hope you enjoy each of these recipes as we do – with great joy, gratitude and time together.
- chargrilled asparagus with crispy hen’s eggs and herb dressing
- spring herb risotto with millet and quinoa
- spring lamb shoulder with hasselback potatoes and herbed jus
- hot cross cinnamon twist with sweetened spiced butter
- raw chocolate Easter thins