ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT: LONDON OFFICE
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Head Office team in South Kensington. This role supports Daylesford, Bamford and The Wild Rabbit.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm, 40 hours per week.
About the role
As our Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be working in a small dynamic team, so you’ll need to be a flexible, a strong team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines and handle many different tasks during the workday. Excellent attention to detail will be crucial, along with first class communication skills. You will have an analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Matching of invoices to purchase order / company trackers / stock systems
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and authorisation rules
- Nominal Ledger coding of invoices
- Posting of supplier invoices
- Process employee expense claims in line with company policy
- Prepare Weekly BACS run with supporting documentation
- Supplies administration and set up
- Direct Debits management
- Liaison with supplier and internal buying team to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
- Month End creditor reporting and reconciliation
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within Accounts Payable
- Experience from a similar organisation would be desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office systems
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Excellent attention to detail
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Career progression
- 28/33 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 30% staff discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme with life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Payable Assistant” in your email subject.