We are currently looking for a passionate Butcher to join our Daylesford family.
Competitive salary plus bonus, 30% staff discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits.
About the role
As a Butcher in our retail department, you will be able to champion the quality of our meat in store ensuring the merchandise counter looks immaculate and attractive at all times. You will be able to deliver an excellent customer service, sharing the great food experience with our customers. The role will require energy and shed-loads of confidence as you will be working in a fast paced and fun environment as part of a supportive team.
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 3 years of butchery/fish counter experience. We are open 7 days a week so being able to work flexibly is vital. You’ll be chatting to our customers every day so having a great level of spoken English is pretty important too. You’ll also have a unique opportunity to work with people who truly enjoy what they do as well as the prospect of learning interesting stuff about our farm, our ingredients, our produce, our culture and what makes us special.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Champion the quality of fresh meat in store
- Champion beautifully merchandised counter display and appropriate POS
- Ensure customer delight within the restaurant
- Take ownership of sales performance of butchery
- Drive and improve basket spend of fresh meat/fish products
- Proactively feedback into the Buyer any recommendations on range enhancement and category issues
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plus tronc
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday).
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply for this role, use the button below or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “London Butcher Opportunities” in your email title.