HOUSEKEEPER, DAYLESFORD COTTAGES: COTSWOLDS
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Housekeeper to join us at Daylesford Farm Cottages.
Part Time contract, shifts are Monday and Friday from 10am to 4pm.
About the Role
As a Housekeeper you will be reporting in to the Hospitality Manager. You will be proactive and engaging with a key eye for detail and you will consistently deliver a high standard for service, ensuring that our customers experience is the very best in the Daylesford Cottages. You will also be highly organised and confident communicator.
- Maintain a safe workplace across the Cottages
- Ensure Cottages are clean to the highest standard
- Ensure Cottages are fully stocked with the necessary amenities and welcome consumables
- Complete change over days efficiently
- Be actively involved in cottage changeover days – being hands on and taking part in the housekeeping of the cottages
- Be proactive in assisting your team member colleagues
- Comply with the cottages operational standards
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your application to Laura.Oldbury-Churchward@daylesford.com with ‘Housekeeper Opportunities’ in your email subject.