COMMIS CHEF: COTSWOLDS
We are currently looking for passionate Commis Chefs available to start immediately. Competitive salary plus tronc, 30% staff discount, development and many other benefits. Immediate start!
About the role
As a Commis Chef, you will be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. Ideally you’ll have worked in similar food, restaurant or café environments before or you’ll simply have a passion for good food so that the basics come easily to you.
Knowing quite a bit about us, our produce and our recipes is a must. The role will require bags of stamina and you’ll enjoy the fast pace of working in our kitchens. Your natural confidence will enable you to give calm and clear instruction during busy periods. You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station. Having good written and spoken English is pretty important too.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
- Execute all dishes as per menu specs.
- Deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- Ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to.
- Assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues.
- Ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
- Learning about our products/production.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plus tronc
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you wish to apply for this role, use the button below or email your CV and cover letter to jOBS@daylesford.com with ‘Commis Chef Opportunities Cotswolds’ in your email subject.