HEAD OF PRODUCT & INNOVATION: LONDON OR COTSWOLDS
With ambitious future plans, an expanding brand presence, cutting-edge launches and pioneering sustainability goals, this is an exciting time at Daylesford. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and creative Head of Product & Innovation to join our growing team.
If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. As an employer, we are committed to nurturing a motivated, dedicated and passionate team. We invest in our people, our company culture and our purpose beyond profit. We lead by example, farming, growing and producing to sustainable organic principles, in harmony with nature. We operate responsibly, mindfully, with intelligence and with a conscience.
Competitive salary plus bonus, full time contract, 40 hours per week.
About the role
As our Head of Product & Innovation (NPD) you’ll be instrumental in designing and delivering our food retail strategy within Daylesford stores and online. You will lead high performing teams in Buying, Packaging and Technical, challenging the status quo and constantly striving for new ways of working. You will work in conjunction with Supply Chain to ensure accurate stock control and forecasting. As a leading member of our food development team, you’ll be at the heart of what makes us who we are.
You’ll be a natural foodie with passion and understanding of organic food production. A trendsetter with solid commercial acumen, you’ll champion new food trends within Daylesford as an industry leader. With your deep understanding of seasonality, you’ll ensure exceptional food quality within our stores all year round. You’ll share our values of clean living and sustainable farming. Experience from a leading product development role in a similar business is essential.
- Define, own and deliver the food retail & packaging strategy for Daylesford
- Deliver the food retail sales and margin versus budget
- Proactively manage key suppliers in line with agreed KPIs
- Champion product knowledge across the business
- Be commercially astute of rising food trends
- Ensure maintenance of merchandising and planograms for retail spaces
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Training and development to advance your career
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to email@example.com with ‘Head of Product & Innovation’ in your email subject’.