HOMEWARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: LONDON
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our busy and passionate Homeware team, based in our London office.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast paced, driven team. You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with people who truly love what they do as well as learn all about homeware. The Homeware Administrative Assistant will become part of our team based in our London head office Monday to Friday. As the Administrative Assistant you will learn all about the range in homeware and offer support to the rest of the team dealing with other departments in the business, store teams and suppliers.
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of Excel and is proficient using a computer. You will need to be able to learn quickly and are happy to work as part of a team. You must be approachable and confident to be able to deal with both external and internal people.
- Manage and maintain system maintenance
- Champion the non-food range and lead the creation of homeware product bibles
- Co-ordinate and communicate system updates to the company
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Distribution to pro-actively resolve supplier and invoicing issues and discrepancies
- Engage and manage supplier enquiries, samples and supplier catalogues
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme with life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Homeware Admin Assistant’ in your email subject’.