LAUNDRY ASSISTANT: COTSWOLDS
We are looking for a Laundry Assistant to join the Housekeeping team. You be reporting to the Laundry Team Leader, providing a key service to the wider company.
We are open 7 days a week so being able to work flexibly is vital. Shifts are 6am – 2pm, 8aM – 4pm and 12pM – 8pm
We are looking for 1 full time position and 1 part time position.
At Daylesford, we’ve been farming organically for over 35 years, first in Staffordshire and then the Cotswolds. What began as a simple passion for real food has grown into Daylesford as we know it today. We are one of the most sustainable organic farms, and own some of the most sustainable restaurants in the whole country.
Experience in a similar role would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided. The laundry team is small and there are times when you’ll work alone, so being pro-active and self-motivated are essential as is team work. The site is not located on any public transport routes, so your own transport will be required.
- Ensure communal areas on the site are clean to the highest standard
- Processing laundry from our spa, holiday cottages and production units
- Be proactive in assisting your team member colleagues
- Comply with the laundry operational standards
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% staff discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme with life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply for this role, email your application to Amelia Harper with ‘Laundry Assistant in your email subject.