PRODUCTION ASSISTANT: COTSWOLDS
We are currently looking for a Production Assistant to join our family at our Daylesford farm.
About the Role
As a Production Assistant at Daylesford you will be working towards producing the highest-quality food at our organic farm in rural Gloucestershire. You will be working amongst a team who consistently thrive through delivering the best performance in order to ensure that all work is completed efficiently, safely and appropriately.
Full time permanent contract (40 hours per week), 30% company discount, free uniform, development and many other benefits. Shifts are spread between 5 am to 7 pm, 5 days a week (inc. weekends).
The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with a passion for food, cooking, and great quality organic produce. You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following: basic food preparation, packing, cleaning and general kitchen duties. Experience is not essential but would be of an advantage.
- Ensure that all ingredients are prepared, weighed and measured ready for production
- Ensure cleaning rotas are followed and adhered to at all times
- Ensure rubbish is separated into correct recycling bins and is removed from site throughout, as well as at the end of, shift
- Working safely and efficiently to ensure that all daily orders are completed at a fulfilment rate of 98% or above
- Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Be reliable and punctual on shift, as well as flexible in work availability/shift patterns
- Execute all products as per company specifications
- Execute all food preparation in a timely and professional manner
- Adhere to the standards set out by the Soil Association
- Always work as a strong ambassador for the Daylesford brand
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Florist’ in your email subject.