RETAIL TEAM MEMBER, COTSWOLDS
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Retail Team Member to join our family at Daylesford Farm.
Competitive salary plus monthly service charge. 30% staff discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits.
About the role
As a Retail Team Member your purpose is to deliver exceptional experience to our customers through an excellent service. We focus on offering world-class assistance on an incredibly diverse product range and relish in the fact that our offering is often exclusive.
Your communication skills will be first class and you’ll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll teach you knowledge about our seasonal and organic produce and our ethical and sustainable farming practices, so you can share it with our customers. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends. Knowledge or Artisan cheeses or Barista experience would be a huge advantage.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
• To engage with customers and deliver an amazing service
• To gain good product and company’s knowledge and share it with customers
• To accurately handle cash while using our till system
• To deliver fantastic produce and outstanding store, café and kitchen cleanliness
• To demonstrate a can-do attitude while working as a team
In exchange for your passion and commitments you will receive
• Competitive salary plus bonus
• Career progression
• 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
• 50% staff lunch discount
• 30% company discount
• Pension scheme
• Subsidised Private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to JOBS@DAYLESFORD.COM with ‘Retail Team Member – Farmshop’ in your email subject.