SOUS CHEF: COTSWOLDS
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Sous Chef to join our team at Daylesford farm.
Competitive salary plus service charge, 30% company discount, free uniform, career development and many other benefits.
As our Sous Chef, you will be an excellent people manager as well as a talented Chef. An ability to coach and develop teams is a must. You must be approachable and able to think on your feet. Set clear targets for your teams and manage their performance accordingly, delivering on-going feedback and training as required. You’ll have a great technical understanding of nutrient rich foods and their preparation. You must be highly organised and have meticulous standards.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
- Drive consistency of all day food offering within store
- Ensure menus are delivered to spec
- Champion daily specials using seasonal products from the farm
- Champion organic seasonal produce and delivering its full potential
- Maintain a high standard of customer service
- Deliver kitchen KPIs
- Manage budgets and margins
- Training and Development of kitchen team
- Ensure all store comply to Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme with life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sous Chef” in your email subject.