VISUAL MERCHANDISER: LONDON
We are looking for a driven, creative and passionate Visual Merchandiser to join our Daylesford family working across our London farmshops.
Competitive salary, 30% staff discount, career development and many other benefits.
About the role
As our Visual Merchandiser you will play a key role in bringing our product and brand stories to life in our London stores. You will ensure successful product launch for commercial and seasonal activities whilst enhancing the customer journey. You’ll work closely with Theme, Operations, Product and Creative teams to maintain store VM standards. Using your knowledge of our broad range of products, you will support delivery of retail training for new team members. Visual Merchandising experience from a fresh food, homeware or luxury lifestyle background is essential. A flexible working pattern will be required to align with product launches and theme installs, this will include late evenings and weekends.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
- To own seasonal product launch and support theme installs across the London stores
- Deliver the Daylesford story through celebratory displays enhancing the customer journey
- Coach in-store teams to ensure exceptional visual merchandising standards at all times
- Champion Daylesford products in stores
- Support the Creative team with in-store POS
- Maintain clear signage, pricing and logical adjacencies
In exchange for passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised Private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to email@example.com with ‘Visual Merchandiser – London’ in your email subject’.