WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER: COTSWOLDS
We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Team Member to join our busy team at our farm at Daylesford. Full training provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Warehouse Team Member, you will be responsible for the smooth dispatch of our products to all our locations and wholesale customers. You will assist the Warehouse Manager with “booking in” and logistics for onsite storage and stock collection to ensure maximum fulfilment of all orders. Experience of warehouse work would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided. You must have a UK driving license.
Competitive salary, 50% staff lunch discount, free uniform, development and many other benefits. Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm. but will require some flexibility.
- Ensure smooth, efficient and accurate physical and system receipt, dispatch and review of stock by the warehouse team, covering all locations.
- Assist with booking in and logistics for onsite storage and stock collection.
- Ensure maximum fulfilment of all customer orders.
- Work with the wider Supply & Logistics team to continually improve service and fulfilment.
- Ensure that all warehouses and areas utilized by the Supply Chain team are clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Complete or oversee the completion of all technical and food safety paperwork.
- Consistently exceed food hygiene and cleaning standards.
- Assist with unique onsite requests from wider business needing logistical support.
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday).
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Shakeholder pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply to this role, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Warehouse Team Member’ in your email subject.