Our Spring Wellness Retreat at Daylesford is inspired by this special time of year, the season of new life, fresh starts and renewal.
Taking place over three days in the peaceful Cotswold countryside, the Spring Wellness Retreat at Daylesford is designed to ease you gently out of winter into a new season feeling awakened, refreshed and soothed.
The restorative retreat includes a series of healing treatments, energising classes and workshops, plus an abundance of nourishing organic food throughout a blissful long weekend.
THE SPRING WELLNESS RETREAT INCLUDES:
- Crystal sound healing in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- A three-night stay in the Daylesford cottages (please note you may be sharing space with other retreat guests, depending on the number of people in your party)
- Yoga with our resident yogi practitioner
- Meditation with our resident yogi & meditation teacher from the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Bamford bespoke facial
- Bamford de-stress massage
- Restorative wellness workshop with our resident nutritionist Rhaya Jordan
- Immersive cookery class in our award-winning sustainable Cookery School
- Meals from The Trough, our organic café
- A supper at The Wild Rabbit, our pub in Kingham
- Market garden tour with Jez Taylor, head of the Market Garden
- Delicious organic food sourced straight from our farm
- Take the opportunity to use free time to explore the stunning countryside on your doorstep with our suggested farm walks
- Guests will have access to the herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Guests will be given 10% discount cards to use during their stay, valid in the Farmshop, Cookery School, Garden, on floristry workshops and the Bamford wellness spa. Discount cards cannot be used at The Wild Rabbit, The Old Spot, Legbar, The Trough or on Bamford fine jewellery.
- Option to extend your stay or add further treatments and classes, subject to availability
WELLNESS WORKSHOP WITH RHAYA JORDAN
The Spring Wellness Retreat begins with a welcome workshop hosted by our resident nutritionist and naturopath Rhaya Jordan, a chance for guests to settle in and consider the days ahead.
Rhaya will explore how the seasons influence the food on our plates as we get to enjoy fresher verdant flavours, full of minerals and nutrients to support our immune systems as we enter the spring months. Rhaya will share insights on gut health, ferments, vitamins and seasonal ingredients, with advice on how to optimise your wellbeing through your diet as well as the importance of taking stock and gathering your energies to strengthen mind and body.
RELAX, RESTORE AND REVIVE IN THE BAMFORD WELLNESS SPA
The treatments and classes included in the Spring Wellness Retreat have been created especially for this time of year to prepare you for the busier, more social and activity-filled days of spring.
Our resident teacher and mindfulness expert will host yoga, alchemy crystal sound healing, meditation classes and a cacao ceremony in the serene setting of the Bamford Wellness Spa on our Cotswold farm.
The classes combine physical alignment with emotional balance and breathing exercises to focus your awareness and help you develop your own daily practice to continue at home.
You will also enjoy a bespoke facial and de-stress massage using Bamford organic beauty products made with natural ingredients.
THE COOKERY SCHOOL
The Cookery School at Daylesford will be the setting for the immersive cookery class of the retreat.
Our Cookery School tutors teach a wide variety of classes in the beautifully restored Cotswold stone barn, using seasonal ingredients harvested daily from our organic Market Garden.
The recipes and techniques they share are rooted in the seasons, giving you plenty of inspiration and practical ideas to take home. In spring, you can expect to find fresh, light flavours bursting with flavour at the Cookery School, including crunchy spring onions, lettuce, pea shoots and mint in delicious salads, soups and pesto. You’ll learn about pairing flavours with organic meat and fish for a real health boost as the natural world awakens.
Find out more about our Cookery School here.
YOUR STAY IN THE DAYLESFORD COTTAGES
During the Spring Wellness Retreat you will stay in one of our luxurious, peaceful cottages at Daylesford.
With cosy cashmere blankets, log fires, soft organic linens, botanical candles & bath products, they are the perfect place to reflect and unwind.
The larder and fridge will be stocked with organic essentials, wellies will be on your doorstep ready for countryside walks, and our award-winning farmshop is only a few steps away.
Find out more about our cottages here.
The Spring Wellness Retreat includes a guided tour of our organic Market Garden with our Head Gardener Jez Taylor.
During the retreat you will dine at our award-winning country pub The Wild Rabbit and farmshop café The Trough, which both showcase our seasonal organic produce.
If you would like to explore our 2500 acre farm further during free time on the retreat, we have maps of suggested farm walks which are ideal ways to immerse yourself in nature.
We hope the Spring Wellness Retreat will help you develop a deeper understanding of the benefits of working with nature, rather than against it, and enable you to continue a mindful, restorative lifestyle through food, thoughts and actions in the springtime and beyond.
2022 dates to be confirmed
Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG
Retreat activities begin at 10am on the Friday and the last activity will take place on Sunday evening. Check out is by 10am on the Monday.
£1,900 per person, including all accommodation, activities (including treatments & classes), transport to and from The Wild Rabbit, and food. Drinks will be charged in addition. We require full payment to confirm your booking.
Please note we ask guests to book in pairs as you will be sharing accommodation.
The retreat can accommodate up to 8 guests.