EVENTS COORDINATOR: LONDON
We are currently looking for a creative and passionate Events Coordinator to work across our London stores.
Competitive salary, 50% staff discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits.
As our Events Coordinator, you will lead event planning and execution across our London stores. You will champion our Daylesford ethos through initiative store theatre and workshops. Our Events Coordinator will support our Events Manager based at Daylesford farm. This role will require a lot of self-motivation and discipline. You will be a confident communicator, highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail.
Daylesford was founded by Carole Bamford in the 1970s out of a simple passion for real food and sustainable practices. Today, our organic farm, farmshops and restaurants have made us one of the most pioneering and ethical food brands in the UK. If sustainable values really matter to you, you will thrive at Daylesford.
- Generate and deliver ideas for store theatre and workshops for London Stores
- Execute all events, supporting relevant store teams
- Proactively drive event sales and converting enquiries to secured bookings
- Proactively seek out partnerships that support of brand ethos
- Produce detail proposals for client’s bespoke requirements
- Liaise across all departments within the responsible associated with each event
- Be fully responsible for the financial processing of all events
- Ensure all events are delivered within budget
- Support the launch and delivery of our Daylesford Delivered Events
- Be an ambassador for the brand and “live the Daylesford ways
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 30% staff discount
- 50% lunch discount at local Daylesford store
- Stakeholder pension scheme with life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to email@example.com with ‘Events Coordinator – London’ in your email subject’