View our Festival Line-up and map here.
For any queries, please contact the Summer Festival team through Eventbrite or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Media Partner: Country & Town House
Please note the entire site at Daylesford Farm in the Cotswolds will only be accessible to Summer Festival ticket-holders on 17th & 18th June 2023. Members of The Club by Bamford will still be able to visit the club space. The farmshop, restaurants and the Bamford spa will be open to festival-goers from 10am-6pm.
For safety reasons, we respectfully ask you not to bring food, drink, or glass into the festival. This does not include necessary food & drink items for your children. We have a friendly team of festival stewards, security staff and first aiders present throughout the weekend to help you with any questions or concerns, and to ensure everyone has an enjoyable visit. Please note random bag searches may take place to ensure the safety of all of our guests.
Roll up, roll up to the Summer Festival at Daylesford, our first two-day festival and the biggest event ever hosted on our organic farm in the Cotswolds.
Spend the weekend exploring a jam-packed itinerary for families, groups of friends and fans of good food and nature, including special guests, JCB Dancing Diggers, live music, cooking demonstrations, hands-on creative workshops and an abundance of delicious organic food and drink.
HIGHLIGHTS NOT TO MISS
- Summer Solstice Banquet with celebrity chef Clodagh McKenna - SOLD OUT
- The JCB Dancing Diggers performing (Saturday and Sunday, 11am and 2:30pm)
- Cooking demonstrations with top chefs Romy Gill, Lucy Lord, Tait Miller and more (Saturday and Sunday)
- Our famous Daylesford Dog Show (Saturday and Sunday, 12:15pm) and Puppy Yoga (Saturday, 11:45am)
- Special guests including Clodagh McKenna, Ruth Rogers and Richard E Grant
- Hot air balloon (book tethered rides at the festival; subject to wind conditions)
THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND
- Back-to-back live music, comedy and entertainment at the new Orchard Sounds area
- Wellness sessions from yoga, Pilates and stretch to dance psychotherapy
- Cacao ceremony and breath work by DIRTEA, a wellness and lifestyle brand with pure, potent functional mushroom powders and super blends.
- Tent Talks with expert panels (more details below)
- Local artist installations, including a mannequin catwalk of fashion made of flowers
- Hands-on floristry and craft workshops
- Sheepdog demonstrations and ‘meet our animals’ for children
- Display of vintage sports cars
- Fairground rides including a vintage helter skelter and carousel
- Children’s entertainment from Sharky & George, Lucas Jet circus, plus Shetland pony walks, face painting, storytelling and book signings
- Be inspired by the Nila Tree of Hope installation
- 20th Anniversary Gallery
Taste samples from Daylesford’s own Bakery, Patisserie and Creamery along with guest artisan producers
Fun for all the family with outdoor games & activities, field and farm demonstrations, interactive arts & crafts and classic fairground rides
Feast on delicious dishes from the Fire Pits and food stalls, or order a fresh Summer Festival picnic hamper
Food trucks and drinks carts from Arancina Pizzeria, Smoke & Braai, Now Now Food, Dalton Farms Ice Cream and more
Holistic wellness, clothing, bath & body and fragrance ranges from Bamford
Daylesford’s own festival cider, craft beers and organic wines from Chateau Léoube served at the Summer Festival Bar
Get hands-on with expert-hosted floristry and craft workshops
Win prizes at our Competition Tent in the following categories (please email your chosen category to email@example.com to register your entry, winners will be announced on Sunday 18th June):
Best decorated cake, Daylesford 20th Anniversary
Best Victoria sponge cake, decorated to celebrate The Coronation
Best homegrown rose
Best homegrown vegetable
Best summer fruit jam
Best sourdough loaf
Best bee habitat - children only
Discover the Cotswolds countryside on one of our special walking routes
Honey tastings with North Cotswold Beekeepers
Orchard Sounds artists to include The Weekend Warriors, Minna, Billie, SOL Collective, Alan Power, Paul Cowley, The Cash Cows, The Blue Bottle Club and local comedian Matt Bragg.