Lambing Tours: Cotswolds
9th April 2022
Early Spring is a time for new life on the farm and our lambing season is in full swing. Come and join us on Saturday 9th April as we introduce our newest additions to the flock.
Our lambing tours are an opportunity to ride on a tractor trailer and visit the barns where our ewes give birth to their lambs before being turned out onto the rich, organic spring flush of grasses on the farm. Our Managing Director of Farms, Richard Smith and resident shepherds will guide you through the barns and lambing process, providing you with a fantastic insight into this special time of year.
- Tour times, 10am, 11am, 12pm and 1pm
- Tickets will be issued from the front of the Farmshop one hour before each tour
- Places are limited to 60 people per tour. Little ones can sit on parents’ laps
- Tractor trailer tours will leave promptly on their tour times
- Please wrap up warm, it can get chilly on the ride over to the lambing barns
Due to its popularity, we strongly advise you do come an hour before your preferred tour time to collect your tickets to secure your space on the trailer. Tickets are not available prior to the event.
DATE: Saturday 9th April 2022
LOCATION: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG
TIMINGS: 10am, 11am, 12pm and 1pm
PRICE: £5 per person, proceeds will be donated to local children’s schools & charities (cash only)