New Year’s Eve Chef’s Table Supper
31st December 2019 - 1st January 2020
Celebrate the end to a wonderful year with an unforgettable evening in The Cookery School at our CHEF’S TABLE SUPPER. Sit back and relax whilst our chefs create a delicious, seasonal tasting menu right in front of you, giving you the chance to taste our organic ingredients at their very best, having been crafted into elegant, imaginative dishes.
After introducing your menu over a welcome drink with nibbles, our chefs will explain more about what we do here at DAYLESFORD and why our organic ingredients taste as good as they do. Each dish will be accompanied by fine wines from our cellar, chosen to perfectly complement your menu.
With numbers limited to 12, throughout the evening you will have the best seat in the house to see first-hand the methods and techniques that have gone into preparing your evening meal, whilst enjoying a very special selection of our favourite dishes as we count down to midnight and raise a glass to the end of the year together.
the evening’s menu:
- Salad of Market Garden kale with fermented celeriac, apple and Daylesford blue dressing
- Chicken liver parfait, preserved turnip, marmalade and toasted milk loaf
- Crab ravioli, spiced leeks and Daylesford butter sauce
- Roast sirloin of Organic Beef, braised cheek, Jerusalem artichoke purée, cavalo nero and red wine
- Warm chocolate mousse, salted caramel ice cream and toasted hazelnuts
- Selection of Daylesford cheeses
DATE: Wednesday 31st December 2019
LOCATION: Daylesford Farmshop, near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG
TIMINGS: 8pm -12:30am
PRICE: £195 per person; includes welcome drinks with nibbles, 6 courses with wine