Wellness Retreat At Daylesford: Cotswolds
9th November 2022 - 11th November 2022
Taking place over two days and nights in the tranquil surroundings of Daylesford, our Weekday Wellness Retreats will nurture, nourish and restore you from the inside out, in harmony with the seasons.
You will enjoy a series of spa treatments, yoga classes and meditation workshops selected especially for the time of year, in collaboration with the Bamford Wellness Spa.
Nourishment will be provided by our dedicated nutritionist, Cookery School tutors and The Wild Rabbit, our pub in Kingham, with seasonal organic food sourced straight from our farm.
With the idyllic countryside on your doorstep, we have made sure your stay includes plenty of opportunities to reconnect with nature, including a floristry course and a tour of our organic Market Garden.
THE WEEKDAY WELLNESS RETREAT INCLUDES:
- A two-night stay in the Daylesford cottages (please note you may be sharing space with other retreat guests, depending on the number of people in your party).
- Yoga with our resident yogi practitioner
- Meditation with our resident yogi & meditation teacher from the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Crystal sound healing in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Bamford bespoke facial
- Bamford de-stress massage
- Restorative wellness workshop with our resident nutritionist Rhaya Jordan
- Chef’s Table Supper in our award-winning Cookery School
- Seasonal floristry course with our floristry tutor
- A supper at The Wild Rabbit, our pub in Kingham, including transport to and from your Daylesford cottage
- Market garden tour with the head of the Market Garden
- Meals from The Trough, our farmshop café
- Take the opportunity to use free time to explore the stunning countryside on your doorstep with our suggested farm walks
- Guests will have access to the herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Guests will be given 10% discount cards to use during their stay, valid in the Farmshop, Cookery School, Garden, on floristry workshops and the Bamford wellness spa. Discount cards cannot be used at The Wild Rabbit, The Old Spot, Legbar, The Trough or on Bamford fine jewellery.
- Option to extend your stay or add further treatments and classes, subject to availability
Further DETAILS OF THE WELLNESS RETREAT
DATE: Wednesday 9th November – Friday 11th November 2022
LOCATION: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG.
TIMINGS: Activities begin at 10am on Wednesday 9th November, the last activity will take place on Friday 11th November and finish at 1pm.
PRICE: £1,500 per person, includes a 10% discount in our Kingham Farmshop for the duration of your stay.
Please note, to ensure that we are adhering so social distancing guidelines, we require for guest to book in numbers of two as you will be sharing accommodation.
All accommodation, activities (including treatments & classes), transport to and from The Wild Rabbit, and food is included in the ticket price.
Drinks will be charged in addition.
WELLNESS WORKSHOP WITH RHAYA JORDAN
The Weekday Wellness Retreat begins with a welcome workshop hosted by our resident nutritionist and naturopath Rhaya Jordan, a chance for guests to settle in and consider the days ahead.
Rhaya will share her expertise on gut health, ferments, vitamins and seasonal ingredients, with advice on how to optimise your energy and wellbeing with the food you eat.
RELAX, RESTORE AND REVIVE IN THE BAMFORD WELLNESS SPA
The treatments and classes included in the Weekday Wellness Retreat are tailored according to the time of year.
Our resident teacher and mindfulness expert will host yoga, alchemy crystal sound healing, meditation classes and a cacao ceremony in the serene setting of the Bamford Wellness Spa on our Cotswold farm. The classes combine physical alignment with emotional balance and breathing exercises to focus your awareness and help you let go of worries or thoughts that are holding you back.
You will also enjoy a bespoke facial and de-stress massage using Bamford organic beauty products made with natural ingredients.
THE COOKERY SCHOOL
The Cookery School at Daylesford will be the setting for the Chef’s Table Supper of the Weekday Wellness Retreat.
Our Cookery School tutors teach a wide variety of classes in the beautifully restored Cotswold stone barn, using seasonal ingredients harvested daily from our organic Market Garden. The recipes and techniques they share are rooted in the seasons, giving you plenty of inspiration and practical ideas to take home.
Find out more about our Cookery School here.
YOUR STAY IN THE DAYLESFORD COTTAGES
During the Weekday Wellness Retreat you will stay in one of our luxurious, peaceful cottages at Daylesford.
With cosy cashmere blankets, log fires, soft organic linens, botanical candles & bath products, they are the perfect place to reflect and unwind.
The larder and fridge will be stocked with organic essentials, wellies will be on your doorstep ready for countryside walks, and our award-winning farmshop is only a few steps away.
Find out more about our cottages here.
The Weekday Wellness Retreat includes a guided tour of our organic Market Garden with our Head Gardener Jez Taylor.
He will share his passion for organic horticulture as you explore and help harvest seasonal vegetables, fruits and herbs which our Cookery School tutors will use to prepare your Chef’s Table Supper.
During the retreat you will also dine at our award-winning country pub The Wild Rabbit and farmshop café The Trough, which both showcase our seasonal organic produce.
If you would like to explore our 2500 acre farm further during free time on the retreat, we have maps of suggested farm walks which are ideal ways to immerse yourself in nature and the changing seasons.