FACILITIES ASSISTANT: COTSWOLDS
We are currently looking for a Facilities Assistant to join our Supply & Logistics team at Daylesford farm. Full training provided.
Competitive salary, 50% staff lunch discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits. Hours are normally Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm, however flexibility and overtime will be required, including the occasion weekends.
About the Role
As a Facilities Assistant, you will be supporting the Supply & Logistics team with a wide range of duties at our Cotswolds farm site and across our London stores. This will include the transport of equipment & props and site maintenance. You will also work alongside the Theme team to install new displays in stores. You must be highly organised with great attention to detail. Maintenance or DIY experience required along with a full UK driving license. Forklift license desirable, however training will be provided.
- To respond quickly to ad-hoc requests from all areas of the business
- To help with Theme installs & exits across our five stores
- To assist with the management of props & antiques, ensuring storage areas are always neat, tidy and accessible
- To assist the Fresh Warehouse team where necessary
- To assist with Christmas Hamper build and preparation
- To play an active role in keeping the site clean and tidy
in exchange for your passion and commitment
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Apply to this role
If you wish to apply to this role, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Facilities Assistant’ in your email subject’.