Our herd of British Friesians are raised organically and are free to roam the unpolluted, green pastures of our farm in Gloucestershire. We put their delicious, rich, creamy organic milk to good use – it is the vital key ingredient in our success as award-winning makers of cheese.
We farm responsibly, mindfully, with intelligence and with a conscience. We hold ourselves accountable for our ethical and environmental standards and welcome the opportunity to show you what we do.
- Baskets & Bags
- Cushions & Throws
- Hand Care
- Home Fragrance
- Kitchen Linen
- 1ST & RESERVED SUPREME CHAMPION, THE ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW £9.99
- 1ST & SUPREME CHAMPION, THE ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW £6.25 – £18.75
- 1ST, THE ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW £6.25 – £18.25
- WORLD CHEESE AWARDS & GREAT TASTE AWARDS WINNER £6.25 – £18.75
- £6.25 – £18.75
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS 1 STAR GOLD WINNER £2.99
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS 1 STAR GOLD WINNER £4.99
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS WINNER £2.49