Our herd of British Friesians are raised organically and are free to roam the unpolluted, green pastures of our farm in Gloucestershire. We put their delicious, rich, creamy organic milk to good use – it is the vital key ingredient in our success as award-winning makers of cheese.
We farm responsibly, mindfully, with intelligence and with a conscience. We hold ourselves accountable for our ethical and environmental standards and welcome the opportunity to show you what we do.
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS 1 STAR GOLD WINNER £2.99
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS 1 STAR GOLD WINNER £4.99
- 1ST & RESERVED SUPREME CHAMPION, THE ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW £9.99
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS WINNER £2.49 Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1ST, THE ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW £6.25 – £18.25
- £6.25 – £18.75
- WORLD CHEESE AWARDS SUPER GOLD & GREAT TASTE AWARDS GOLD £6.25 – £18.75
- WORLD CHEESE AWARDS SILVER, 1ST & SUPREME CHAMPION, THE ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW £6.25 – £18.75