Feel-Good Chicken Soup – A Guest Recipe from Donna Hay
- 2 litres Asian-style poached chicken stock (see basic recipe)
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 bunch gai lan (Chinese broccoli) (300g), trimmed
- 1 quantity shredded Asian-style poached chicken (see basic recipe), heated through
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 long green chillies, thinly sliced
An extract from Donna Hay’s book Basics to Brilliance using the basic Asian-style poached chicken recipe here.
Read Donna’s “5 minutes & a recipe” interview here.