These vegan DIGESTIVE ENZYMES capsules contain a combination of the key enzymes involved in food digestion, ideal for carrying with you to take regularly as needed:
- Amylase is an enzyme found in saliva that begins the process of digestion. It helps to break down carbohydrates and is carried into your stomach to further aid digestion beyond chewing.
- Proteases break down proteins into smaller polypeptides and single amino acids. Proteases can also aid in blood clotting and wound healing. Good for people who find heavy meals seem to sit in their stomachs after eating.
- Bromelain breaks proteins up into shorter amino acids.
- Cellulase helps digest plant foods, ideal for those who struggle to digest salads and greens.
- Lipase breaks down fats, making them more digestible. Lactase is the enzyme that breaks up lactose, which is the naturally occurring sugar in dairy and can be useful for people with dairy sensitivities /lactose intolerance.
Foods associated with improving digestion include fermented foods from our Fermentary, cider vinegar, and kefir. Bone broth is a light, easily digested food and can be a good evening choice for those who are struggling with digestion.
How To Use
|Take 1 capsule daily with a meal|
-Amylase (Typically 30,000 Amylase U/g) 300mg
-Vegetable Protease (Typically 140 Casein Protease Units/g 150mg
-Cellulase (Typically 3,000 Cellulase Units/g) 40mg
-Bromelain (Typically 2,000 Gelatin Digesting Units/g) 30mg
-Lactase (Typically 65,000 Lactase Units/g 20mg
-Lipase (≥60,000 FIP Units/g) 15mg
-Acid Active Vegetable Protease (Typically 70 Casein Protease Units/g) 10mg
-Alkaline Active Vegetable Protease
(Typically 200 Casein Protease Units/g) 10mg
Not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a health condition or are taking medication that you consult a health professional before taking supplements. Supplements should not be taken in place of a good, balanced diet.