July 2021 Wellness Retreat At Daylesford
Set in the tranquil surroundings of our Cotswolds farm, we have curated a bespoke experience to nurture, nourish and restore you from the inside out.
Our dedicated two day wellness retreat provides the opportunity to press pause, and take a mindful look inwards, restoring your wellbeing. In collaboration with Bamford Wellness Spa, you’ll enjoy a series of wellness and movement workshops as well as healing massages, helping you get into a relaxed frame of mind.
With tips and guidance from our in-house team of experts, including our resident yoga teacher, nutritionist and cookery school tutors, you’ll learn how to strengthen your body and mind holistically, enjoy nourishing organic food throughout.
DETAILS OF THE WELLNESS RETREAT
DATE: Wednesday 7th July – Friday 9th July 2021.
LOCATION: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG.
TIMINGS: Activities begin at 10am on Wednesday 7th July, the last activity will take place on Friday 9th July and finish at 1pm.
PRICE: £1,500 per person, includes a 10% discount in our Kingham Farmshop for the duration of your stay.
Please note, to ensure that we are adhering so social distancing guidelines, we require for guest to book in numbers of two as you will be sharing accommodation.
All accommodation, activities (including treatments & classes), transport to and from The Wild Rabbit, and food is included in the ticket price.
Drinks will be charged in addition.
The Wellness Retreat includes:
- The retreat can accommodate up to 6 guests.
- A two night stay in the Daylesford cottages (please note you’ll be sharing space with other retreat guests, dependent on the number of people in your party).
- Yoga with our resident yogi practitioner Vettri
- Meditation with our Bamford Wellness Spa resident yogi & meditation teacher Cristina Chandika Ma
- Crystal sound healing in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Bamford bespoke facial
- Bamford de-stress massage
- Restorative wellness workshop with our resident nutritionist
- Chef’s table supper in our award winning sustainable Cookery School
- Beginners floristry course with our Floristry tutor
- A supper at The Wild Rabbit, our pub in Kingham
- Market garden tour with the head of the Market Garden
- Delicious organic food sourced straight from our farm