The Weekday Wellness Retreat Includes:
- A two-night stay in the Daylesford cottages (please note you may be sharing space with other retreat guests, depending on the number of people in your party).
- Yoga with our resident yogi practitioner
- Bamford de-stress massage
- Restorative wellness workshop with our resident nutritionist Rhaya Jordan
- Seasonal floristry course with our floristry tutor
- A supper at The Wild Rabbit, our pub in Kingham, including transport to and from your Daylesford cottage
- Market garden tour with the head of the Market Garden
- Meals from The Trough, our farmshop café
- Take the opportunity to use free time to explore the stunning countryside on your doorstep with our suggested farm walks
- Guests will have access to the herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- Guests will be given 10% discount cards to use during their stay, valid in the Farmshop, Cookery School, Garden, on floristry workshops and the Bamford wellness spa. Discount cards cannot be used at The Wild Rabbit, The Old Spot, Legbar, The Trough or on Bamford fine jewellery.
- Option to extend your stay or add further treatments and classes, subject to availability
Further details of the wellness retreat
Date: Wednesday 9th November - Friday 11th November 2022
Location: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG.
Timings: Activities begin at 10am on Wednesday 9th November, the last activity will take place on Friday 11th November and finish at 1pm.
Price: £1,500 per person, includes a 10% discount in our Kingham Farmshop for the duration of your stay.
Please note, to ensure that we are adhering so social distancing guidelines, we require for guest to book in numbers of two as you will be sharing accommodation.
All accommodation, activities (including treatments & classes), transport to and from The Wild Rabbit, and food is included in the ticket price.
Drinks will be charged in addition.
Booking: Book online. For more information, contact the Daylesford team on 01608 731 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org