The Daylesford Wellness Retreat: Autumn 2020 Full Payment
Nurture, nourish and restore: Three day wellness retreat in the Cotswolds.
Inspired by the rhythms of the seasons and the healing powers of nature, The Daylesford Wellness Retreat has been created to nurture, nourish and restore as we transition into autumn. As the season of harvest and gratitude, autumn is a time of transformation after the abundance of summer when we should slow down, rest and regenerate, just as the natural world around us does.
Curated with this in mind, our retreat includes a series of healing treatments, restorative classes and workshops and an abundance of nourishing organic food, all to be enjoyed in the peaceful serenity of our luxurious Cotswolds cottages on our farm. Our resident nutritionist, yoga teachers and cookery tutors will lead the weekend, imparting their wisdom on working with nature to instil wellness in mind, body and spirit.
DATE: Friday 9th – Monday 11th October 2020.
LOCATION: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG.
TIMINGS: Activities begin at 10am on Friday 9th October, the last activity will take place on Sunday evening. Check out is by 10am on Monday 12th October.
PRICE: £1,800 per person, includes a 10% discount in our Kingham Farmshop for the duration of your stay.
The Wellness Retreat includes:
- Crystal sound healing in the Bamford Wellness Spa
- The retreat can accommodate up to 12 guests.
- A three night stay in the Daylesford cottages (please note you’ll be sharing space with other retreat guests, dependent on the number of people in your party.
- Yoga with our resident yogi practitioner Vettri
- Meditation with our Bamford Wellness Spa resident yogi & meditation teacher Cristina
- Bamford bespoke facial
- Bamford de-stress massage
- Restorative wellness workshop with our resident nutritionist
- Immersive cookery class in our award winning sustainable Cookery School
- A supper in the private dining room at The Wild Rabbit
- Market garden tour with the head of the Market Garden
- Delicious organic food sourced straight from our farm