The Daylesford Wellness Retreat: Spring 2020 Full Payment
Three day wellness retreat in the Cotswolds.
Spring is the season of new beginnings and as the sun warms with each passing day, we feel the promise life awakening and renewal.
Inspired by the rhythms of the seasons and the healing powers of nature, The Wellness Retreat at Daylesford is designed to awaken, heal and renew as we welcome the arrival of spring.
Curated with this in mind, our wellness retreat includes a series of healing treatments, energising classes and workshops and an abundance of nourishing organic food, all to be enjoyed in the peaceful serenity of our luxurious Cotswold cottages on our farm with the aim to ease us through the transition into Spring. Our resident nutritionist, yoga teachers and cookery tutors will lead the weekend, imparting their wisdom on working with nature to instill wellness in mind, body and spirit.
DATE: Friday 13th – Sunday 15th March 2020
LOCATION: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG.
TIMINGS: Activities begin at 10am on Friday 13th March, the last activity will take place on Sunday evening. Check out is by 10am on Monday 16th March.
PRICE: £1,800 per person, includes a 10% discount in our Kingham Farmshop for the duration of your stay.
All accommodation, activities (including treatments & classes), transport to and from The Wild Rabbit, and food is included in the ticket price.
Drinks will be charged in addition.
We require full payment or a 50% deposit to confirm your booking.
The retreat can accommodate up to 12 guests.
The Daylesford Wellness Retreat includes:
- Crystal sound healing in the Bamford Haybarn Spa
- A three night stay in the Daylesford cottages (please note you’ll be sharing space with other retreat guests)
- Yoga with our resident yogi practitioner Vettri
- Meditation with our Haybarn resident yogi & meditation teacher Cristina
- Bamford bespoke facial
- Bamford massage
- Restorative wellness workshop with our resident nutritionist
- Immersive cookery class in our award winning sustainable Cookery School
- A supper in the private dinning room at The Wild Rabbit
- Market garden tour with the head of the Market Garden
- Delicious organic food sourced straight from our farm