Basil herb grow cork pot
Nurture your very own supply of fresh organic basil with this cork pot. Simply pop on a windowsill and water regularly.
Includes leakproof cork pot, a package of organic seeds, soil, clay and instructions.
Weight: 450 gr
Size: 12 x 10,5 cm
HOW TO USE
- Remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and cover the seeds.
- Keep the soil moist but do not over-water (a bottle spray works well)
- Cover with a plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.
- Check daily if the soil is moist. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.