Daylesford x Colefax Quince Garden Candle
A natural wax candle inspired by a scented path through the Quince Garden at Daylesford.
The fragrance is floral with a fresh edge, evoking an English garden in summer.
The hand-painted illustration is based on a Colefax and Fowler archive design.
The top notes include magnolia and peppercorns, while the floral heart centre notes blend with geranium and rose. The deep woody and moss base notes leave an impression of moss, patchouli and amber wood.
Part of the Quince Garden Collection from the Daylesford x Colefax and Fowler collaboration. Both Daylesford and Colefax and Fowler are British heritage brands which share values of conscious living, craftsmanship and timeless design. The Quince Garden Collection is an elegant and contemporary celebration of quintessentially British style.
Burn time: up to 25 hours
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Burn candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or in a draught
- Always leave a gap of at least 3cm between burning candles
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting candle
- Burn candle for 2-4 hours each time only
- Keep wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring
- Use on a flat surface which will not be damaged by heat
- Do not move a burning candle
Made in the UK in a carbon neutral factory in south-west England.
||Glass and natural wax (GMO, petroleum and palm oil free)
We use DPD to deliver items to addresses throughout mainland UK.
You may select your preferred delivery day during check-out. Next day deliveries have a cut-off time of 12pm (please note next day delivery is not available on all items).
Gift messages may be added at check-out.
Your order will arrive in a Daylesford branded, 100% recycled cardboard box packed with shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.