Organic Arborio Rice 500g
Grown in the rice fields of the Po Valley in Italy
In order to better taste the organic Arborio rice we suggest to use it to make Risotto. Cooking time is 12-15 minutes.
- Prepare the stock with vegetables or meat at your pleasure and keep it warm.
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan and add a chopped onion, sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the organic Arborio rice in the saucepan and stir it with the oil, butter and onion.
- Sauté the rice for a couple of minutes without burning it.
- Add a ladle of stock to the rice and stir until the stock is fully adsorbed. Then add another ladle of broth and repeat the process until the rice is cooked.
- Turn off the fire and add Parmesan or the cheese that you prefer.
Organic Arborio Risotto Rice
Produced in an environment where nuts, peanuts, soya, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin are handled.
|(of which saturates) g||0.2g|
|(of which sugars) g||0.4g|
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
GB-ORG -05, EU Agriculture
Country of origin: Italy