BEES IN A SUMMER KITCHEN
This short collection of six seasonal recipes is all about celebrating the cyclical and symbiotic relationship between our gardens, our pollinators and our plates. With borders and beds abundant with edible flowers and fragrant herbs, we create food and nourishment for our bees and interest in our cooking. In turn, these humble creatures provide us with cherished and ancient ingredients to take back to the kitchen in the form of thick, sweet honey.
Free to download below, we so hope that you enjoy the recipes and that this, our third e-Book, will leave you feeling inspired to do more for our precious pollinators in your gardens or on your windowsills.
- a simple salad dressing with honey and apple cider vinegar
- herbed cucumber and yoghurt salad with edible flowers
- farmhouse chicken thighs with fennel, tarragon and thyme
- camomile and honeycomb ice cream
- chocolate dipped honeycomb
- lemon and honey friands