Organic Skar Dinner Candles x 6
We are working with skilled candlemakers Skar Organics to create a range of certified organic candles, handmade in Yorkshire with natural beeswax and pure cotton wicks.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Burn candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or in a draught
- Always leave a gap of at least 3cm between burning candles
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting candle
- Burn candle for 2-4 hours each time only
- Keep wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring
- Use on a flat surface which will not be damaged by heat
- Do not move a burning candle
These dinner candles are made by hand pouring certified organic yellow beeswax around unbleached, chlorine-free, GOTS-certified cotton wicks.
For beeswax to achieve Soil Association organic accreditation, a 3km radius around the apiary must be organic vegetation to provide pollen and nectar sources with no contamination from pesticides and roads.
We use DPD to deliver items to addresses throughout mainland UK.
You may select your preferred delivery day during check-out. Next day deliveries have a cut-off time of 12pm (please note next day delivery is not available on all items).
Gift messages may be added at check-out.
Your order will arrive in a Daylesford branded, 100% recycled cardboard box packed with shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.