For the past 40 years, we have been striving towards sustainability at Daylesford. Everything we do, whether on our organic farm or in our farmshops and cafés, is with this core value in mind, for the benefit of our environment, our soil and our future.
It has been a long journey and we are always learning, improving, challenging, and pushing the boundaries a little more. Earlier this year we announced our pledges to reduce waste further, increase energy self-sufficiency, package even more lightly, protect our bee population and lead the way in British farming.
While our goals have always been ambitious, small changes can have a big impact and we want to encourage all of our customers to join us in our pledge to make a difference.
From now on, if you bring your own clean coffee cup or salad box to our Food-To-Go counters in London and the Cotswolds, we will deduct 50p from your bill. It’s our way of saying thank you for doing your bit. We hope to encourage more people to be mindful, change habits and reduce needless waste.
Please do ensure your reusable container is clean and let our staff know you would like to use your own cup or salad box when you order.
We all have a responsibility to the health of our planet for future generations – let’s do this together.
Find out more about our commitment to sustainability here.
For your nearest Daylesford Farmshop, click here.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Daylesford Organic will offer a discount of 50p on the price of any Barista served drink purchased using a reusable cup, or any fresh takeaway salad from our food to go counter.
2. Offer excludes any pre-bottled beverages, pre-packed and non-salad takeaway food items.
3. Only reusable cups and lunchboxes that are clean, of an appropriate size, and with a secure lid will be accepted. The store manager’s decision is final.
4. Daylesford reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
5. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Best offer will be applied.